You'll have time to interact with the falconer and learn about the UAE's national bird. Witness a spectacular sunset upon reaching the traditional Arabian Campsite where you will be welcomed with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates. Experience camel riding, sand boarding and get a henna tattoo. Then, relax with an Arabic Shisha waterpipe. Whe...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Sandboarding
- * Dune bashing
- * Camel ride
- * Falcon show
- * Henna tattoo
- * Dance and fire show
- * BBQ dinner buffet
- * Arabic tea, coffee, and sweets
- * Shisha smoking (Arabic water pipe)"
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase)
- * Quad bikes (available at the camp with extra charge)
- * Guests should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public * The scheduled programs might be changed due to weather conditions and local government enforcements * During the Islamic holidays and Ramadan, there will be no live entertainment (Belly dance, Tanoura dance) and no alcohol. * You will be contacted after booking to arrange pick-up * Separate washroom facilities for men and women at the campsite * Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per land cruiser from different hotels * Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations * Food and drinks (other than water) are strictly prohibited inside the vehicle * Child (0-4) are not allowed on the tour * Pregnant women and persons with heart ailments and back or neck problems are not allowed * Please add your hotel location during checkout * Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at your pickup point * During the Islamic holidays and Ramadan, there will be no live entertainment (Belly dance, Tanoura dance) and no alcohol. * You will be contacted to arrange pickup * Guests should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public * The scheduled programs might be changed due to weather conditions and local government enforcements * The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, a light jacket and closed shoes or sport shoes (for sand boarding), and sunglasses are recommended * For emergency, please contact the operator at +971 56 504 0565
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.