Your driver will take you on a scenic drive to the heart of the Qudra desert. **Desert adventure** Once you've made it to the desert, get ready to **watch a glorious sunrise** behind the undulating sand dunes whilst partaking in a picnic breakfast seated in traditional Arabic style. Afterwards, experience a thrilling **off-road adventure**. Dr...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Smooth dune drive
- * Photo stops
- * Falcon show
- * Meet and feed Arabian oryx (wild animals, so no guarantee)
- * Visit Al Qudra Lake
- * Arabic tea, coffee, and sweets
- * Breakfast
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * On a foggy or hazy day the sunrise may not be clear * Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per Land Cruiser from different hotels * Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations * Please ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops/malls and villages * Meeting Arabian oryx is not guaranteed as they are free-roaming within the conservation area * Children (0-4) are not allowed on the tour * Pregnant women, persons with heart ailments, back or neck problems are not allowed on the tour * Add your hotel location for pickup during checkout * Show your smartphone ticket to the staff during pickup * Clothing for summer: lightweight clothing. For winter: sweaters or jackets * Please ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public, especially in souks, shops/malls and villages * For emergency, please contact the operator at +971 56 504 0565
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.