Join your professional guide, drive from your hotel out to the desert dunes in a luxury 4x4, and you'll soon be on a quad bike, with the desert wind your hair! Next up, it's time for dune bashing and sandboarding. There's a chance to pose with a falcon for your feed, or just soak up the sight of the beautiful dunes before climbing up on a camel. ...
- * Pickup and drop-off in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman
- * Sandboarding
- * Dune bashing
- * Camel ride
- * 30-min quad bike ride
- * Henna painting
- * Arabian costume photography
- * Tanoura, belly dance, and fire show
- * Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water
- * BBQ dinner (with vegetarian options)
- * Shisha smoking in common area
- * Alcoholic beverages (available to purchase onsite)
- * Shisha served on the table (available to purchase onsite)
- Shisha provided in the common area is included in the package, to get shisha served on the table will be additionally charged * Children below 3 years old join free of charge * You will be contacted to arrange the pick-up * Pickup will be around 14:00 in winter and 15:30 in the summer * Show your mobile ticket to your guide upon pick up * For emergencies, please contact +971 52 395 2067 * During Ramadan and religious holidays as per UAE law no alcohol will be served and there will be no dance shows in the desert camp
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.