Enjoy the downhill thrills of sandboarding and don't forget to snap some amazing pictures of the serene desert scenery. At Al Khayma Camp, you can explore the vast dunes with a camel ride before enjoying some well-earned refreshments. Those participating in the 7-hour trip will continue enjoying the entertainment hosted along with a delicious BBQ...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Sandboarding
- * Dune bashing
- * Camel ride
- * Quad bike (if selected)
- * Sunset stop
- * Photo with falcon
- * Henna painting
- * Arabian costume photography
- * Tanoura and ladies Khaliji dance
- * Gaymat (sweets), gahwa (coffee), and dates
- * Shisha smoking
- * Soft drinks and mineral water
- * BBQ dinner with meat and vegetarian options
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Please do not eat 2/3 hours before the safari to avoid sickness during the dune bashing * The tour duration includes pick-up and drop-off services * This tour is not suitable for children under 3, pregnant women, or people with back or heart problems * Not wheelchair accessible * Please present your confirmation voucher or photo ID in exchange for your activity. * From May to end of September pick-up time starts at: 14:45 * From October to end of April pick-up time starts at: 13:45 * Casual, loose-fitting clothing is recommended in summer and a jacket in winter * Sports shoes are recommended * Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it * Please contact +971 45840404 for emergencies
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.