Start with dune bashing through the Dubai desert and tick camel riding and sandboarding off your bucket list while you're at it. Then cool down from the heat with dinner in an outdoor restaurant that doesn't skimp on entertainment! Alongside a delicious regional meal you can expect some dazzling traditional dance.
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Sandboarding
- * Dune bashing
- * Camel, horse, and pony ride
- * Photos with falcon
- * Belly and Tanoura dance show
- * Dabka folkloric dancers
- * Visit the Heritage Museum
- * Arabic tea, coffee, and sweets
- * Soft drinks and mineral water
- * Dinner at Al Hadheerah Restaurant, in Bab Al Shams
- Pick-up and drop-off available from any location within Dubai. * Kids under 4 can join for free, no tickets needed (dinner included) * Please fill in the Pickup location field below * After booking, the tour operator will contact you to arrange hotel pick-up * Show your smartphone ticket to the guide upon pick-up * Pick-up starts from 15:00 to 15:30. Make sure to be on time! If you have any problem to find the meeting point or you are waiting, please call this emergency numbers +971 52 933 1100 / +971 55 482 8786 / +971 55 647 9009
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.