On arrival, you'll pick up the journey in a Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980 for a 30-40 minute ride across the dunes! There are photo stops along the way, but otherwise, hold on tight. It gets bumpy out there! At the Bedouin Village, climb aboard your hump-backed friend for a camel ride. You'll get to observe a live Arabic coffee-making session and ...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * 30-40 min ride in open-air Vintage G Class Mercedes 1980s
- * Camel ride and feeding
- * Sunset photo stop
- * Photos with falcon
- * Henna painting
- * Arabian costume photography
- * Tanoura, fire, and Nashaat shows
- * Stargazing with a telescope
- * Soft drinks and mineral water
- * Gaymat (sweets), gahwa (coffee), and dates
- * Authentic 6-course Bedouin dinner (set menu)
- * Live Arabic coffee making session
- * Gratuities (Optional)
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck problems should consider their condition before deciding to participate in this activity. * Tour duration is fixed for all tours/activities, but it may vary depending on the city traffic * This tour is not wheelchair accessible Upon pick-up, please present your confirmation voucher or photo ID in exchange for your activity * A child seat is provided for younger children * Children are not permitted for a camel ride, they will need to stay with an adult at the Bedouin Village or follow the camel caravan * It is not recommended to carry expensive items. Your belongings are your own responsibility * Please contact +971 45840404 for emergencies
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.