- Experience beyond the day in the desert.
- Experience the night amidst the dunes and the noise of the desert.
A complete overnight stay in the desert for even more adventures. Dune hunting horseback riding; visit to a Camel Farm with around 100 camels; camel ride; traditional welcome to a Bedouin camp; buffet dinner in a first-class Iranian restaurant; live cultural entertainment, belly dancing; dormitory after the night show; breakfast the next day, betwe...
- Round-trip transfer*
- Dune Hunting Ride
- A visit to a Camel Farm with around 100 camels
- Camel ride
- Buffet dinner at a first-class Iranian restaurant
- Live cultural entertainment
- Dorm after the night show
- Breakfast the next day between 7:00 and 7:30 am
- Extra expenses
- Food and drinks not mentioned
- Desert safari adventures are not recommended for: pregnant women; people with heart problems and/or neck and back problems; children under 6 years old; adults over 65 years of age.
- During Ramadan (fasting month for Muslims) which in 2022 runs from April 1st to April 30th, alcoholic beverages will not be served in the camps nor will dances be presented.
- Make a light mochia, you will walk a lot. Wear casual and comfortable clothes. A sweater or coat is advised for overnight in the desert. Personal hygiene items.
- Quad Bike and Sandboarding are separate activities and are not recommended by ETS - ETS together with the local reception is not responsible for any incident that may occur in the practice of these activities
- Dubai / Sharjah and Ajman Transfer - Some hotels and other regions are not available in the itinerary and there will be an additional fee, please inquire in advance
- Duration: 01 Day
- Minimum: 04 People
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 2 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.