Stop at a camel farm for a briefing on the ‘Ships of the Desert’, then soak up a spectacular sunset at a traditional Arabian campsite, where you will be welcomed with ‘Gahwa’ Arabic coffee and local dates. Try some camel riding, and sandboarding. Get a henna tattoo, or just relax with a ‘Shisha’ Arabic water pipe. Tuck into some shawarma or a fal...
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off in luxury 4x4 Jeep
- * Dune bashing
- * Sandboarding
- * Camel farm visit
- * Camel ride
- * Sunset photo stop
- * Falcon show
- * Henna tattoo
- * Belly, Tanoura dance, and fire show
- * Arabic coffee and dates
- * Shisha smoking (Arabic water pipe)
- * BBQ buffet dinner and shawarma station
- * Emirati sweets live station
- * Arabian breakfast
- * Overnight in Igloo tent or cabin (as per selection)
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- * Quad bikes (available at the camp for an extra charge)
- * Guests should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public * The scheduled programs might be changed due to weather conditions and local government enforcements * All facilities at the camp site are basic and cannot be compared with any hotel accommodation * Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on sharing basis with up to 6 people per vehicle from different hotels * Seats are not pre-allocated. Seating will depend on the order of picking up guests from different locations * Food and drinks (other than water) are strictly prohibited inside the vehicle * Cabins (not shared): maximum occupancy of 02 adults + 01 child * Igloo tent (not shared): maximum occupancy is 02 adults * Children (0-4) are not allowed on the tour * Pregnant women and people with heart ailments and back or neck problems are not allowed * Add your hotel location * Minimum 2 adults required * Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at your pickup point * During the Islamic holidays and Ramadan, there will be no live entertainment (Belly dance, Tanoura dance) and no alcohol. * You will be contacted to arrange pickup * Guests should ensure shoulders and knees are covered when in public * The scheduled programs might be changed due to weather conditions and local government enforcements * The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, a light jacket and closed shoes or sport shoes (for sand boarding), and sunglasses are recommended * For emergency, please contact the operator at +971 56 504 0565
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.