There are heaps of activities waiting for you in Ski Dubai's Snow Park. Whether you're with kids who want to ride bumper cars and throw snowballs, or seasoned adrenaline junkies who want to bobsled and feel the cool air on their face as they ride the zipline, Ski Dubai has activities to tick every box. The highlight of any visit, though, is tubin...
- * Jacket and trousers (S to 4XL)
- * Snow boots, socks
- * Full inclusion list in Useful Download
- * **Classic**: Full day access to the Snow Park + 1 Chairlift Ride + 1 Thriller Ride
- * **Plus**: Full day access to Snow Park Rides+ Unlimited Chairlift ride and Thriller Ride + Locker + 2H on slopes OR 2 Snow Bullet rides
- * **Premium**: Unlimited access to Snow Park, Rides+ Equipment + 40mins penguin encounter + Hot chocolate + Locker + Slope Pass OR 1H beginner lesson
- * Refundable deposit of AED 25 per guest will be collected for the Access Card at Ski Dubai Admissions counter * Snow Bullet Ride: kids must be at least 125cm, 8 years & 30kg * Adults: Max. 120kg Getting there: * Metro: Red line 2, exit at the Mall of Dubai Station Parking: * Fridays, Saturdays & public holidays: Free * During weekdays, parking is free for 4 hours only. However, Ski Dubai customers can validate their parking ticket to get free access Access to the Mall of the Emirates parking: * From Abu Dhabi: Access 3 (Near Sheraton) * From Sharjah: Mall Entrance, 1, 2, 3 floors over the bridge * From Al Barsha: 2 entrances from Lulu side, first floor & ground floor access; from Al Barsha area, ground floor access * For safety reasons, Infant (0-2) aren't allowed * Guests under 14 must be supervised by an adult (16+) * Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk * There is no schedule for the activities, you can join the next available spot during the day Helmets are compulsory for child under 13 years old.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.