- Meet your favorite DC Comics superheroes in Metropolis Walk among legendary heroes and villains
- Awaken your childhood fantasies in Cartoon Junction
- Enjoy one of the biggest indoor theme parks in the world
Prepare to be transported to the lands of your favorite characters for a unique immersive experience. The excitement begins at Warner Bros. Plaza, your gateway to uniquely themed lands including Bedrock, Dynamite Gulch, Cartoon Junction, Gotham City and Metropolis. Hungry for action and adventure or a dash of whimsical fun? Experience 29 state-of-...
- Entrance to the park
- Food and drinks
- Minimum height restriction of 1.1m applies to multiple attractions
- Abu Dhabi has announced a new border change for those traveling within the UAE. From Thursday 30th December, vaccinated people entering the capital will need to show green status on the Al Hosn app to enter Abu Dhabi.
- For more information about vaccines and mandatory protocols visit: https://visitabudhabi.ae/en/plan-your-trip/covid-safe-travel
- Pack a light backpack, you'll be walking a lot. Wear casual and comfortable clothes.
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Children aged 11 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- It is not allowed to bring food and drinks to the park.
- Shows do not operate during the month of Ramadan
- Address: Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: Full day
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.