Tag along with your guide on a relaxed amble that feels more akin to a friendly get-together than a standard guided tour. With your guide's astounding knowledge of the local terrain and its rich history, every winding trail transforms into an exhilarating escapade along the cliffs of the Emerald Isle.
- * Hiking tour around the hills Howth Head
- * Guided tour in English
- * A pint at the end
- * Transport to and/or from the meeting point
- * Additional food or drinks
- This tour contains a 5 mile (8 km) hike, with some uphill walking on uneven surfaces. * Show up to the meeting point on time * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the start of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.