The Dark Hedges Planted 350 years ago, this lane of Beech trees is most definitely a sight not to be missed. A dream location for amateur and professional photographers alike. Not to mention a nice little break to stretch the legs as you stroll from one end of the lane to the other.A picture here or a tweet about the twigs will surely get a few lik...
- Entrance fee
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Drop off at the hotel
- The itinerary could change without prior notice.
- We recommend taking your own lunch.
Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. The Dark Hedges
- 2. Dunluce Castle
- 3. Giant's Causeway
- 4. Old Bushmills Distillery
- 5. Belfast
- 6. Dublin