We will collect you at the port terminal where we will begin our journey. Leave all the planning to us while you enjoy a well worth day trip.
We will travel to the Wicklow Mountains, all the while learning about Irish history and legends from your knowledgeable tour guide. The Wicklow Mountains are often referred to as “The Garden of Ireland” because of the natural beauty found in the area. Experience a beautiful array of plant life and some of Ireland’s most impressive vistas along the ...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Comfortable walking shoes and waterproof jacket recommended
We recommend taking your own lunch.
- The itinerary could change without prior notice.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- The coach will depart one hour after the ships docking time. If the docking time is delayed, then the coach will wait.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Dublin
- 2. Wicklow Mountains
- 3. Glendalough