From there, continue on towards the Atlantic Ocean and some of the highest sea cliffs in Europe. You'll have plenty of time to drink in the sights at the Cliffs of Moher and feel the Atlantic chill and sense of adventure that the view provokes. After seeing the cliffs, follow the coast road and capture stunning photos of the Burren.
- * Admission to Bunratty Castle
- * Admission to the Cliffs of Moher
- * Return rail travel with reserved seats on the train
- * Railtours Ireland host
- * Luxury tour coach
- * Food and drinks
- * Show your smartphone ticket to the Railtours representative who will issue the tour ticket * The meeting point is at the Customer Service Desk at Heuston Station * The check-in time is 06:40, 20 minutes before the departure * Returns at 21:45
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.