Discover the best locations in Dubrovnik that were also used for Game of Thrones filming. We will incorporate King’s Landing and City of Qarth. This is also your perfect opportunity to investigate Lokrum island’s beauty. You will see all the filming locations and get information from the set.
We wrap up the tour on Lokrum island where you’ll see the magnificent Iron Throne – HBO’s original. Highlights Discover why HBO chose Dubrovnik for the capital of Seven Kingdoms How crowds where handled How extras were selected Stories from the set Visit Lovrjenac Fort posing as Red Keep Pile Gate where Riot in The Streets took place Walk of Shame...
- Local taxes
- Boat Ride
- Drop off at the hotel
- Pick-up available from the hotel
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.