A stunning day tour of the Highlands, a land of forests, mountains, rivers and glens. Visit a local whisky distillery and sample a warming dram of single malt whisky. The day concludes with our return to Edinburgh in time for an evening at the world-famous Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Guide language English Audioguide languages French, Spanish, Ger...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Wifi on board
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo Ticket
- Minimum Age: 5 years old
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 5 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
60 High Street
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
The Royal Mile