Embark on a journey through time & heritage, from old to new within the heart of Edinburgh, home to many of the UK’s oldest drinking establishments, with local pubs (or ‘locals’) at the heart of communities all over the city.
The city’s Rose Street is one of the most famous streets in Scotland, and for good reason – this intimate and friendly lane has played host to many great people over the years. Its pubs are still alive today with great stories, great beers and amazing food. Highlights -Enjoy a walking tour of the famous Rose Street area in Edinburgh; -Stop at many...
- One shot of whisky or a pint at each pub
- Entrance fee
- Transportation between sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Additional drinks
- Please bring your passport
Please note that the law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 years old so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages. Please make sure you answer all the mandatory questions during the booking process.
- We suggest you wear comfortable clothes and shoes for the time of the year.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 4 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
202 Rose St
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.