Embark on an icy adventure at the fascinating Los Glaciares National Park, with an unforgettable mini-trek on the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Take a mini-trek on Perito Moreno Glacier!
- Conclude your glacier trek with a glass of chilled whiskey!
- Admire interesting colours and icy formations from the walkway
Departing from Bajo de la Sombra Port, we will arrive at the world-famous Perito Moreno Glacier approximately 5 miles from our departure point. Upon arrival, enjoy a 40-minute walk across the Rico Arm to reach the glacier. We will then be given crampons (special metal spikes worn on boots for traction). Then the adventure really begins with a fasci...
- National Park fee
- Any additional expenses which are not included or detailed in the programme
- Minimum Age: 10 years old.
Maximum age: 65 years old.
It is not suitable for pregnant women, those who use wheelchairs nor for those with heart or back problems due to the physical effort required.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 10 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Hotel exit:
- Pick-up available from the hotel lobby. If your hotel is not included, we will contact you to inform you of the closest pick up location.