Sitting high on a hill, you'll need to walk or take the cable car to Pergamon, but that's just the start of your adventure! Shed new light on classical history as you uncover one of the ancient cultural, artistic, and scientific centers of the Hellenistic world.
- * Day tour from Izmir to Pergamon (Acropolis, Temple of Athena, Library, Royal Palaces, the original location of the Altar of Zeus, Archaeological Museum, Sanctuary of Asclepion)
- * English-speaking guide
- * Entrance fees
- * Traditional Turkish lunch (soup of the day, seasonal salad, grilled chicken or meatballs, vegetarian option available)
- * Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- * Drinks
- * Gratuities (optional)
- You will be back at the departure point in Izmir between 17:00 and 17:30. * Children under 5 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them * Hotel pick-up is included from centrally located Izmir hotels, between 7:30 to 07:45 * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the pick-up point, between 7:30 to 07:45 * The supplier will contact you after booking to arrange the pick-up
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.