- Explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus, the best-preserved classical city in the eastern Mediterranean!
- Take a guided tour and discover the Temples of Artemis
- Enjoy a traditional lunch during your outing
Ephesus was also one of the “Seven Churches of Anatolia (Asia)” cited in the Book of Revelation.Visit the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, Agora, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Double Church, Arcadian Way, Gate of Magnesia and much more! Enjoy lunch at Selçuk and visit Isabey Mosq...
- Cruise port pickup and drop off, Museum entrance fees, Transport by air-conditioned coach, English speaking licensed guide, Lunch, Hotel pick up, Transport included, Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified, Gratuities
- Instant confirmation Where: Izmir cruise port What to remember: In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visitedNot recommended for children aged 4 and underChildren 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult When: Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.