- Watch a beautiful sunset inside the boat.
- Meet stingrays, fish, turtles.
- Dive knowing the marine life.
This tour is a great opportunity to visualize in an unconventional way the colors and animals that the sea of Fernando de Noronha has to offer. You will receive instructions for venturing out on this tour. You can dive to a depth of up to 4 meters, if you want, being pulled by a boat, being able to see fish, stingrays and turtles hidden in the seab...
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Barbecue on board
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask+snorkell | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection |
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.