- Atalaia sub (Entardecer Vip) - Watch one of the most beautiful sunsets, inside the boat. Dive knowing the marine life. Meet stingrays, fish, turtles...
- Island tour - Discover the most beautiful beach in the world: Sancho!
- Island tour - Visit most of the most desirable spots in the world.
- Island tour - Dive among turtles and sharks, getting to know the marine life.
Atalaia sub (Entardecer Vip) - This tour is a great opportunity to visualize in an unconventional way the colors and animals that the sea of Fernando de Noronha has to offer. You will receive instructions for venturing out on this tour. You can dive to a depth of up to 4 meters, if you want, being pulled by a boat, being able to see fish, stingrays...
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Watchtower sub - includes onboard barbecue
- Food (except for the Atalaia sub which includes onboard barbecue)
- To carry out these attractions, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask+snorkell | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection | National Park ticket
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- PANDEMIA - to board, present at check-in: Digital vaccination card, with two doses of the vaccine against COVID-19, including Janssen. The second dose must be at least 14 days after application. People aged 55 and over must also prove the booster dose, with no minimum term.
- PANDEMIA - RT-PCR exam with negative result for COVID-19, done no more than 02 days before the trip or antigen search test, done no more than 01 day before the trip.
- PANDEMIA - Children and adolescents between 12 and 17 years old, who do not yet have a complete vaccination schedule, can present the RT-PCR exam, carried out 48 hours before boarding, or antigen search exam, carried out 01 day before boarding.
- PANDEMIA - Children from 06 to 11 years old can board presenting one of the required exams. Children from 0 to 06 years old do not need to present exams.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.