- Atalaia sub (Entardecer Vip) - Watch one of the most beautiful sunsets, inside the boat. Have direct contact with nature. Meet stingrays, fish, turtles. Dive knowing the marine life.
- Island tour - Discover the most beautiful beach in the world: Sancho!. Visit most of the most desired spots in the world. Dive among turtles and sharks, getting to know the marine life.
- Historic Walk - Discover the historic center, churches, museums. Have direct contact with the history of the island.
- Canoa Havaiana - Come and experience the navigation of ancient vessels of the Polynesian triangle.
Atalaia sub (Entardecer Vip) - This tour is a great opportunity to visualize in an unconventional way the colors and animals that the sea of Fernando de Noronha has to offer. You will receive instructions for venturing out on this tour. You can dive to a depth of up to 4 meters, if you want, being pulled by a boat, being able to see fish, stingrays...
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Watchtower sub - includes onboard barbecue
- Food (except for the Atalaia sub which includes onboard barbecue)
- To carry out these attractions, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask+snorkell | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection | National Park ticket
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.