- Have direct contact with the history of the island.
- Discover the historic center, church, museum...
Shall we stretch our legs? On this walk you will discover some historical points of Fernando de Noronha. We will introduce you to Vila dos Remédios, owner of most of the island's historic site, including the collection guarded at the Noronhense Memorial. We take you to the main church and the ruins of the Forte de Nossa Senhora dos Remédios. At the...
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mineral water | sun protection | sneakers
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- The tour itinerary may change according to weather conditions and/or safety reasons
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.