- A beautiful full day tour, contemplating the morning and afternoon shifts, starting at 8:00 am and ending with the sunset and visiting several beaches, natural pools, viewpoints, getting to know fauna and flora.
- Visit most of the most desired spots in the world
- Dive among turtles and sharks discovering marine life
- Discover the most beautiful beach in the world: Sancho
The first point is in the Tamar Project. On site, you will meet with Tamar's biologist, for information about the Project and his work on the island. It is also the ideal time to buy that bottle of water, which will be your partner, and guarantee the diving equipment. You will visit Baía do Sancho, voted the best beach in the world by TripAdvisor! ...
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask+snorkell | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection | National Park ticket
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.