- You will make two dives at different points on the island, having the opportunity to discover two places and the biodiversity that each one holds.
- Scuba diving activity for people with a proven diving course
For this tour, you have large Catamarans specially designed to navigate Fernando de Noronha, teams that have been working on the island for many years, as well as equipment from renowned brands. On each departure, you will make two dives at different points on the island, having the opportunity to get to know two places and the biodiversity that ea...
- 02 dives
- Round trip transportation
- Cylinder and ballast, including vest, regulator and clothing
- Instructor follow-up
- Cylinders and ballasts
- Food and drinks
- Don't forget: wear flip flops, swimwear.
- This tour includes: Cylinder and ballast, vest, regulator and clothing
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.