- Boat trip - Discover the most beautiful beach in the world: Sancho!. Have a direct contact with nature. Meet spinner dolphins most of the time.
- Hawaiian Canoe - Have direct contact with nature. Live a unique experience.
- Atalaia sub (Entardecer Vip) - Watch a beautiful sunset, inside the boat. Meet stingrays, fish, turtles. Dive knowing the marine life.
Boat Trip - As soon as the navigation starts, it is possible to see some islets. From there, just watch out for the dolphins, who will probably welcome you with all their joy! The boat also passes through Pedra do Leão, Morro Dois Irmãos and Ponta da Sapata. On the way back, you will have a moment reserved for free diving in Sancho Bay. Hawaiian C...
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- Barbecue included in the Atalaia Sub tour
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask+snorkell | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection | National Park ticket
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- PANDEMIA - to board, present at check-in: Digital vaccination card, with two doses of the vaccine against COVID-19, including Janssen. The second dose must be at least 14 days after application. People aged 55 and over must also prove the booster dose, with no minimum term.
- PANDEMIA - RT-PCR exam with negative result for COVID-19, done no more than 02 days before the trip or antigen search test, done no more than 01 day before the trip.
- PANDEMIA - Children and adolescents between 12 and 17 years old, who do not yet have a complete vaccination schedule, can present the RT-PCR exam, carried out 48 hours before boarding, or antigen search exam, carried out 01 day before boarding.
- PANDEMIA - Children from 06 to 11 years old can board presenting one of the required exams. Children from 0 to 06 years old do not need to present exams.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.