- Have direct contact with nature.
- Have a different view of the island, getting to know the fauna and flora.
- Dive knowing the marine life.
It is worth getting up early and walking through these six viewpoints with incredible views, full of birds and nests. The first one is the Dolphins, where we will have the possibility to see them in their morning jumps. We continue along the slope, visiting the other viewpoints on a shaded trail, until we reach the famous Dois Irmãos viewpoint. Mos...
- Transfers from hotels in Fernando de Noronha
- Tour guide in Portuguese
- Passenger insurance
- To carry out this attraction, you only need to present your identification document.
- It is recommended to bring the following items: mask + snorkel | flippers | vest | swimwear | sun protection | sneakers
- The transfer is a shared service and works from hotels and inns in Fernando de Noronha.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.