- A trail to the base of Morro do Pico, approximately 200 meters high and from where you can enjoy a partial view of the archipelago
It starts on a shaded trail and goes up to Morro do Piquinho, passing through Grandes Rochas and climbing Pedras. From the top a unique view almost 360 degrees of the island, from where we can see the sun setting.
- Accredited guide
- Food and drinks
- Wear light and comfortable shoes.
- A light trail to the base of Morro do Pico, approximately 200 meters high
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 3 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.