Immerse yourself in Voltaire's spirit at Château de Voltaire à Ferney, home to the famed writer for 20 years. See some of his own work, plus sculptures and art collections. Get the history on this legendary man of many talents, and explore a chapel, an orangery, and beautiful gardens.
- * Fast-track entrance to Château de Voltaire and its gardens
- * Guide booklet in English, French & German
- * Guided tour (possible in English and French free of charge, but must be booked ahead of time)
- * Audio guide
- * Dogs are not allowed, except guide dogs * Only luggage below 55x35x20cm is allowed. No baggage deposit available onsite * Discounts for non-EU citizens (18-25) * Free: Kids <18 if accompanied; EU citizens & French residents 18-25; disabled visitors + carer; EU jobseekers * On the day of your visit, please show your Tiqets' smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.