Discover the hypnotic dreamscapes of Surrealist master Salvador Dalí under an enchanting blanket of moonlight, with this limited-time Dalí Theatre-Museum by Night ticket. Running until August 31st, this once-in-a-lifetime cultural experience will let you explore the dazzling Dalí Theatre-Museum as it glows by night, scattering light and shadows ar...
- * Access to Dalí Theatre-Museum
- * Access to Dalí Jewels collection
- * Glass of cava
- * Free left-luggage service
- * Guide to the Dalí Triangle in English
- * Intimate experience with reduced capacity at nighttime
- * Limited luggage storage available, but fragile or valuable objects should not be stored on-site * Right of admission reserved * No flash photography allowed Capacity is limited to 500 people at night. Children under 9 years old can enter for free, with a free ticket. * Show your smartphone ticket at the 'access with ticket' entrance * Please be on time for your selected timeslot * The museum isn't responsible for any damage or deterioration that may occur to fragile items contained in bags, or to luggage left on deposit * Rucksacks, bags, umbrellas, prams/pushchairs, and any other object that the authorized personnel consider a risk to museum's security may not be brought into the museum. You are advised not to bring bulky objects * The exhibition rooms start closing 15 minutes before the venue closes
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.