The extensive collection is hosted by the former Municipal Theatre, which was set on fire during the Civil War and then restored to its former glory as a special homage to the works of Dalí. Tickets for the Dalí Theatre-Museum allow you skip the line and get inside this opulent temple devoted to the father of surrealism, whose career spans decades...
- * Priority access ticket to the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- * Guided tour
- * Multilingual tour guide (English, French, Spanish or Catalan)
- * Access to the Dalí Jewels Collection
- * Free digital Tiqets guide to the Dalí Triangle (English)
- * Limited luggage storage available; fragile or valuable objects should not be stored * No flash photography permitted * Upon arrival, use the access door labeled "online tickets" * Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.