Each unique exhibit inside the Museum of Illusions Philidelphia features head-scratching construction and graphics to keep you guessing – _"how did they do that?"_ Look for the Insta-perfect photo opportunity with prompts in each exhibit to maximize the optical effect. Strike off-the-wall poses in the Rotation Room, duplicate your best angles in t...
- * Self-guided access to the museum and all available exhibits
- *Admission to the Museum of Illusions Philadelphia
- *Self-guided access to over 60 visual and educational installations
- *Free coat room is available
- *A cloakroom is available to store personal belongings *No food or drinks allowed *Ticket gives you access to the museum at your selected time slot Children 0-5 years enter for free, no ticket needed. Show your Museum of Illusions Philadelphia ticket upon entering the museum.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.