Can’t get enough of Florence artistic heritage and museums? Well, this is for you. This is your chance to visit 2 of the most important museums of the cradle of the Renaissance in just one day.
- Monolingual and small group tour to ensure the best quality!
- Learn all about Florence and its main piazzas from a local, expert guide.
- Explore the glamorous and mesmerizing Uffizi Gallery, a treasure trove of invaluable Renaissance art.
- Discover the incredible Accademia Gallery, home to the iconic “David” sculpture by Michelangelo.
- Visit 2 of the most important museums in the “Cradle of Renaissance” in just one day, and skip the line at each gallery!
Your guide will meet you and get you ready for the first stage of this enlightening activity: the incredible Accademia Gallery, the shrine that has housed Michelangelo’s David over the centuries. Take advantage of our prebooked tickets and avoid the long queues at the entrance. Your tour guide will reveal the secrets of this incredible museum and ...
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs users or those with mobility impairments on our tours.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 20 minutes prior to the Tour start time.