It just might be the best pizza you've ever tasted, and you made it yourself! While the dough rests take a break to savor a selection of premium Diadema wines and olive oil before learning how to make gelato. **Gelato making:** You'll also make your own gelato and the cone for it. Hear all about the history of Italian ice-cream, discover the r...
- * Pizza cooking class with a local chef
- * Wine and oil tasting
- * Gelato making
- * Certificate of attendance
- * Booklet with recipes
- * Hotel pickup and drop-off
- * Gratuities
- * Advise your instructor of allergies and food intolerances, they will do their best to accommodate you * Show your voucher at the entrance of the cooking class, in Via Panicale 43/r, close to the Florence's Central Market * Arrive 15 minutes before start time
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.