- Get to grips with the history of Florence
- See the Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Courtyard and Duomo Baptistery
- Discover why Florence was the birthplace of Renaissance
Let your expert and friendly guide navigate you around the courtyards and squares in the historical centre of Florence as they regale you with 2,000 years’ worth of facts and secrets from Florentine history. Get background information and context on some of the city’s most well-known treasures and every step and corner on the tour will reveal more ...
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza San Lorenzo
- In front of Bar Agorà