Led by our knowledgeable guides, trek scenic, ancient trails, wander up through the terraced wineyards and olive groves, all along the spectacular coastline of the true Italian Riviera. We depart Florence at 8:00am and we arrive high above the Cinque Terre village of Manarola, where we enter the National Park to hike to Corniglia. At the cliff top ...
- Boat Ride
- Professional assistance
- Entry tickets to the Cinque Terre National Park
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the boat may not be able to sail.
- The minimum age to perform this activity is 12 years, so it is necessary to present an official document with a photo to prove the required age.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Manarola
- 2. Cinque Terre National Park
- 3. Corniglia
- 4. Vernazza
- 5. Monterosso al Mare
- 6. Riomaggiore
- 7. Via dell'Amore