The two Medici Chapels, in the Basilica of San Lorenzo, are an incredibly lavish mausoleum and a key site on the Florence Renaissance trail. After all, they not only contain three beautiful Michelangelo sculptures, they're also the final resting place for 49 members of the powerful Medici clan. Skip the lines and get into this spectacular Renaissan...
- * Skip the line entry to The Medici Chapels (*Cappelle Medicee*)
- * Entrance to San Lorenzo Basilica
- * Entrance to Medici Library
- Make sure to arrive at the box office 15 minutes before the time stated on your ticket. Under-18s get in free, but need a free ticket that can be picked up at the box office. Under-12s need to be accompanied by an adult. Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the box office.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.