You might know it better as the Duomo of Florence, or Florence Cathedral, but once inside the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, your only words will be "ooooh" and "ahhhhh"! Take a guided tour of this repository of artistic treasures, with an expert guide by your side and learn about the priceless art and artifacts within. See the splendid marble ...
- * Guided tour of Florence Cathedral
- * Fast track entrance for Florence Cathedral
- Entrance ticket to the Museum of Misericordia
- * Entrance to Giotto Bell-tower
- * Entrance to the Brunelleschi Dome
- * Entrance to Santa Reparata
- * Dress appropriately * It is forbidden to wear shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, or sunglasses Meet your guide at the meeting point in front of the Museo della Misericordia at Piazza del Duomo, 19/20.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.