Before you treat your taste buds and taste the tannins in a glass of Chianti, you'll get to feast your eyes on the rolling hills of Tuscany. You'll have your first glass of wine in Radda where you can buy a bottle of what you've tasted, plus some local olive oil. Next, tour a winery and hear about the winemaking process from experts. Learn how ev...
- * Roundtrip transportation
- * Tasting of 3 wines and guided tour in a wine cellar in the Chianti Hills
- * Tasting of locally made products like salami and olive oil
- * Children under 4 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them * At the tastings, there will be juice available for guests under 18 years Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center inside the Firenze Train Station Santa Maria Novella
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.