Visit three of the five seaside villages – **Manarola, Monterosso** and **Vernazza** with the addition of the romantic village of **Portovenere**. Snap photo after photo of the vibrant homes stacked in the rocky hills, the crystal clear water, and the traditional architecture virtually unchanged by time.
- * Full day trip to Cinque Terre
- * Guide with professional driver (multiple languages)
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence on train
- * Tickets for ferry and train (If option selected)
- * Free time in Manarola, Monterosso,Vernazza and Portovenere
- * Food and drinks
- * Admission fees to landmarks and attractions along the route
- * Guided tour
- * From 1 November to 31 March, boat service is not available; train serviced will be substituted * If option _Transport to Cinque Terre Only_ selected, tickets for ferry and train are not included * Tour operates when minimum number of participants is reached * Please note that in case of weather warning, the stop in Portovenere by boat will be substituted by a stop in Riomaggiore by train * Arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of your tour * Look for your guide wearing a green shirt at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station * Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at start of the tour * Please note that in case of weather warning, the stop in Portovenere by boat will be substituted by a stop in Riomaggiore by train
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.