Next, let a swift train ride whisk you away to Corniglia, where an exciting challenge beckons - a climb of 380 steps from the station to the clifftop village. The reward? Jaw-dropping views of the twinkling sea and undulating hillsides, making every step a triumph!
- * Roundtrip from Florence to Cinque Terre on air-conditioned coach travel
- * Entry to the National Park
- * All day train ticket
- * English speaking tour guide for the whole day
- * Boat trip along Riviera Boat trip along the Riviera (end of March to end of October only)
- * Hiking (if option selected)
- * Hotel pick up and drop off
- * Small children or anyone with walking difficulties can not join the tour * Hiking is included only if selected * If the hiking option is not selected, you will use the train instead * Suitable walking shoes are mandatory: sneakers, walking boots or closed toe shoes with non-slip soles - no flipflops! * Meet your guide at the meeting point in Piazza Stazione * Recognize the guide holding a WALKABOUT sign, right by the taxi stand at Santa Maria Novella train station across from the outside McDonald's * Show your smartphone voucher to the guide * Suitable walking shoes are mandatory: sneakers, walking boots or closed toe shoes with non-slip soles - no flipflops!
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.