Your guide will entertain you en route with tales of the area's history, culture and traditions, and show you where to photograph the most amazing views Italy has to offer. A must-do day trip from Florence!
- * Cinque Terre National Park admission ticket
- * Roundtrip transport from Florence by private coach
- * Local train tickets
- * Explore Vernazza, Monterosso and Manarola with your tour guide
- * Expert local English-speaking guide
- * Optional 45-minute light hike with a tour leader from Monterosso through the terraced vineyards and the ancient olive groves
- * Gratuities (optional)
- * Remember to bring your own swimwear and towel * You MUST provide all passenger names at the time of booking for the purchase of the train tickets Visited sites: * Gulf of Poets * Vernazza * Monterosso * Manarola Kids under 2 can join for free, please select a free ticket for them. * Go to the meeting point, Piazza dell’Unità Italiana, and show your smartphone ticket to the guide * The guide will be holding a sign or a flag with the name City Wonders written on it Upon arrival, you can request to participate in the optional 45-minute light hike through Monterosso vineyards and the ancient olive groves.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.