- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- An amazing boat trip to take the most beautiful pictures of Cinque Terre from the sea
- Magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through vineyards
- Savour a delicious fresh Seafood typical lunch including Cinque Terre wine
- Enjoy some relaxed escapes from the crowds, through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
Set amid some of the most dramatic coastal scenery on the planet, le Cinque Terre are five ingeniously constructed fishing villages. A Unesco World Heritage site since 1997 and still today they look very much like a version of a seafront garden of Eden! Travel in full comfort aboard our comfortable minivan, lay back and admire the scenery: sinuous ...
- Train tickets
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Boat Ride
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs users or those with mobility impairments on our tours.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.