Entering with a skip-the-line ticket, with our English speaking fully licensed Art&History guide first focus on Florence Duomo: the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, which is also often considered the symbol of the city. Designed by Arnolfo di Cambio, the cathedral is the third largest church in the world (after St. Peter's in Rome and St. Paul's...
- Skip the line entrance
- Entrance fee
- Shoulders and knees must be covered, no low cut or sleeveless tops and no shorts are permitted. This applies to both men and women. The supplier cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments on our tours. We are also unable to accommodate pushchairs or strollers on our Tours.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place 1:
Piazza della Repubblica
- New meeting point from 1st of April 2023. Please make your way to the above meeting point.
- Gathering place 2:
Via de' Lamberti, 1
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.