- Guided tour of Piazza dei Miracoli
- Skip the line entry to the Leaning Tower
- Free time in Pisa to stroll around
Discover another Tuscan treasure and take a trip to Pisa. Known worldwide for its famous Leaning Tower, this tour will take you beyond its iconic symbol to the equally fascinating streets, alleyways and squares that run through the city. We depart from Florence by coach or minivan to Pisa and once we arrive an authorised city guide will accompany ...
- Pisa Cathedral admission fees Entrance ticket to the Leaning Tower
- The Leaning Tower is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
We regret that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchairs and people with walking difficulties.
You need to be physically fit and able to climb the stairs (there are just over 200 in total).
Please wear clothing that conceals the shoulders, legs and arms when visiting religious sites.
Please note that on Bank Holidays the Cathedral may be closed to public - you will get a deeper and longer explanation of the Square instead.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
- Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the Tour start time.