Traveling by luxury minivan with an expert driver-escort, explore the idyllic hill-towns of Montepulciano and Pienza, learn about Pecorino Cheese in a local dairy and taste this delicious local produce. In Pienza you will also have free time for lunch. To follow visit a selected winery in the Montalcino area, where you will taste the famous Brunell...
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Wine degustation
- Cheese tasting
- Should you have any dietary requirements, please advise within 48 hours.
- Please note that the minimum number of people required for this activity is 2.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
- Gathering place:
Piazza della Repubblica
- In front of Caffe Concerto Paszkowski. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the Tour start time.
Piazza della Repubblica, Florence