Known for its flavorful dishes and locally-grown produce, the Tuscan capital of **Florence** is a culinary dream. Explore more of Tuscany's rustic cuisine with a **guided street food tour** of Florence. Dive into the the cobbled streets of Florence with a **local foodie guide**. Taste delicacies like **schiacciata** (flat bread) with ham or salam...
- * Street food tour in Florence
- * Local guide
- * Variety of seasonal food samples
- * Additional food and drinks
- * Personal expenses
- * Transport to the meeting point
- Tastings vary depending on the season; menu is subject to change. * Meet your guide at the meeting point: Piazza San Firenze, in front of the Zeffirelli Museum * Look for your guide holding an Accord sign * Show your smartphoe ticket to your guide at the start of the tour * Alert your guide of any dietary restrictions or allergies at the beginning of the tour
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.