Together with your **professional guide**, you'll tour the **Oltrarno distict** and see its antique and artisan shops. Watch the patios and terraces fill up with resident Florentines and **enjoy an apertif (or two) and antipasti** with a local vitner. Then, stroll to the other side of the **Arno River** to see **Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Sign...
- * 4 glasses of Chianti wine
- * Aperitif with appetizers and local snacks
- * Guided walking tour of Florence
- * Entrance fees to attractions and monuments along the route
- * Additional food and drinks
- * The tour is conducted in all weather conditions; please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate attire Children aged 0-5 join for free, no ticket needed. * Meet your guide at the meeting point at the Ponte Vecchio, next to the statue of Benvenuto Cellini * Look for your guide holding a "Made of Tuscany" sign * Show your smartphone voucher to the guide * The tour ends in front of the Duomo
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.