- Immerse yourself in the history of Florence accompanied by a local guide
- Be captivated by the extraordinary beauty of the Duomo complex
- Visit the Accademia Gallery, home to the Michelangelo's David
Explore every corner of Florence on a walking tour accompanied by a guide who will bring the city to life through its stories and anecdotes. Enter the Accademia Gallery and feel the magic that Michelangelo's world-famous David exudes, as well as other masterpieces by the great artist. Learn a little more about the power of the House of Medici, the...
- Professional assistance
- Lunch (from 01.04.2023)
- Accademia Gallery skip the line admission
- 24 hours ticket for Florence guided visit across 2 routes (until 31.03.2023)
- The itinerary could change without prior notice.
- It is the traveler's sole responsibility to have all the necessary documentation up to date, so research in advance everything that is required at the destination of your activity.
Remember that with a pandemic, the documentation required may vary from place to place. Confirm what local authorities may require: proof of full vaccination, negative PCR test, and more. Find out what are the requirements of your destination and the location of the activity.
Oh, and don't forget to wear a mask, clean your hands often, and try to maintain social distance.
This activity starts at a meeting point. In some cases, it will be informed after purchase or you may need to contact the local partner for more information.
Select a route to check out the tourist spots you will visit on this activity. If more than one route is available, it may be determined by the local partner only on the day of the activity.
Not always the tourist spots on the map will be described in the list and the opposite can also happen.
- 1. Accademia Gallery
- 2. Piazza San Lorenzo
- 3. Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- 4. Brunelleschi’s Dome
- 5. Giotto's Campanile
- 6. Santa Maria Novella square
- 7. Piazza della Signoria
- 8. Ponte Vecchio (Vecchio Bridge)
- 9. Oltrarno